Download feedback system script in PHP with source code (Feedback System In PHP)
Today, in this post, for you dear website users, we have prepared a magic file for a feedback system project in PHP with source code, which you can easily get feedback from your website users.
The feedback system in PHP is a project to provide feedback to the company's services or the performance of any system. This project includes a management side and a user side. Admin can see the feedback of others and evaluate it. The purpose of giving feedback is to improve the situation or performance of the individual/organization.
Users are feedback providers. A user can write his feedback with his view and send it. Name, email and phone of users are optional, they can send those things without writing. This project is a very simple project that creates a suitable way for any organization to evaluate its works, services and facilities.
About the system
How to implement the project?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server, namely XAMPP, on your personal computer (for Windows). This PHP feedback system with source code is free to download, use for educational purposes only!
After starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the steps below.
- First step: extracting the file
- Second step: Copy the main folder of the project
- Step 3: Paste in xampp / htdocs /
- Step 4: Open a browser and go to the URL "http://localhost/phpmyadmin/".
- Step 5: Then click on the database tab
- Step 6: Create a database named "Feedback" and then click on the import tab
- Step Seven: Click on browse file and select the feedback.sql file which is inside the database folder.
- Step 8: Click on go.
After creating the database,
- Step 9: Open a browser and go to the URL "http://localhost/feedback/".
Note: For admin panel, go to URL "http://localhost/feedback/admin".
- user name :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password :admin
Dear user, you are offered a download