Download software to convert Excel file to Jason (Excel TO Json)
We have designed the software to convert Excel file to Jason (Excel TO Json) for you, dear users of the MagicFile website, which you can easily download and use.
Sample program run images
Features of this software:
- Ability to specify file format to convert all word encodings
- Ability to load and read templates. xls excel 97-2003 and template. xlsx 2007
- Multi-form export support
- Convert an Excel spreadsheet to a Json object and save it in a text file.
- Support for converting table contents to an array or dictionary dictionary object with the first column as the identifier.
- Generate C # structure definition code from header information.
- Advanced features
- Delete forms or columns with specific prefixes
- Automatically detect and convert Json template strings in cell and convert it to Json Array or Json Object
- Support GUI mode and command line mode
- GUI mode is easy to preview, and command line mode is easy to process dozens of tables with one click to write multiple table conversions in a batch file (.bat or .sh).
- And a few other features.
What is this software used for:
In game projects, it is usually necessary to plan and produce a large amount of game content, most of which is generated using Excel spreadsheets. Therefore, the program must convert the Excel file to a format that can be easily read by the program. Or in cases where we need the Jason file, the information we have is in Excel.
Dear user, you are offered a download.