Full description of the file
Download sample source and CRUD system code to register employee profiles using VB.Net and MS Access
In this post, for you dear users, we have prepared a sample source and CRUD system code for registering employee profiles using VB.Net and MS Access.
This project is intended to collect information about the list of employees and the internal telephone number for calling. This scheme uses a one-to-one (1: 1) relationship with loading data from the detail data table (position and section) in the ComboBox control. You then link to the Master Data Table information. Only store filenames and extensions (not BLOBs) in the database to save space and speed up data access. To load image data, Stream is used instead of loading the IO image to prevent the process from being locked.
- Add a new contact
- Update contact information
- Delete contact
- List of contacts
- Contact search
- Upload an image
How to implement and requirements
- Download and install the Microsoft Visual Studio software.
- Download and install MS Access Database Engine 2010.
- Download and extract the source code zip. (Download button is below)
- Find the Solution file in the extracted source code folder. This file is known as "ContactPersonCRUD.sln".
- Open the solution file with your Microsoft Visual Studio software.
- Press the "F5" key on your keyboard to launch the program.
I hope this example program helps you, especially for those beginners who are learning how to create a program using VB.NET and the MS Access database.
Dear user, you are offered a download.