Full description of the file
Download sample questions on the principles of guardianship in Word file format with editability
Dear Researchers, Today, we have put a ready-made article about the sample questions of guardianship principles for you to download. We hope you are satisfied, dear ones. To see more details, read the following text.
The details of the download file are as follows
1. Explain the role of the supervisor as a facilitator?
-Listens to team members.
- Values change and diversity.
Infiltrates the team without command or prohibition.
2. What is control?
One of the main tasks of supervisors is control.
Control is an activity in which the predicted operations are compared with the performed operations, and if there is a difference and deviation between what should be and what is, they will be corrected and corrected.
3. Explain the control process?
The control process requires three basic tasks:
1- Determining performance standards
2. Monitoring performance and comparing it with standards
3- Taking corrective measures
4. Name the types of controls?
Control methods can be divided into three categories.
1. Pre-operation control
2. Control during operation
3. Post-operation control
In addition to control methods, there are many tools and techniques that a supervisor can use to exercise control.
5. Explain a number of important control tools?
1- Traditional measures: sometimes applied independently and sometimes with control through the budget and mainly include: statistical reports, special reports and analyzes, practical inspections and personal observations.
2. Control through budget: Budget is a plan that shows how to allocate financial resources to specific activities in a given period.
3. Head-to-head analysis: The head-to-head point is the point at which neither profit nor loss is organized. In other words, at that point the total revenue is equal to the total cost.
4. Gantt chart:
5. How to review and evaluate the program
6. Critical path method
And .... Download the file to see the full