Full description of the file
Download sample post management system script using PHP / MySQLi
Today, in this post, for you, dear users of the MagicFile website, we have prepared a sample script of the post management system using PHP / MySQLi for download.
About a sample script for a post management system using PHP / MySQLi
Post Management System is a simple PHP / MySQLi project that helps a courier company or businesses manage the package details of their customers. This system stores all branches or companies that can determine the destination from which the recipient can receive their packages or packages. This system has tracking capabilities that can help monitor the movement of the customer package. This system has 2 types of users, which are Admin user and branch user. Admin user can manage all system data including branch management and branch staff user. The branch user can only track one package and manage the list of packages that the source or destination of the package has entered in the staff branch.
- Login page
- Home Page
- New branch page
- Branches page list
- New branch staff page
- Branch staff list page
- New package page
- Package list page
- Follow the closed page
- Report page
How to run
- Download the source code and extract the zip file.
- Download or set up any local web server running PHP script.
- Open the web server database and create a new database called cms_db.
- Enter the SQL file located in the database source code folder.
- Copy the source code and paste it where your local web server has access to your local projects. Example for XAMPP ('C: xampphtdocs')
- Open a web browser and browse the project. For example [http: // localhost / courier-management-system]
Default access management
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: admin123
I hope this simple courier management system helps you in what you are looking for, safely download and modify the source code.
Dear user, you are offered a download