Download SEO software for Windows SEO website analysis
Today, in this post, for you, dear users of the website, we have prepared a MagicFile of an SEO software for Windows SEO website analysis for download.
What is search engine optimization?
Search engine optimization - or SEO - is a process that increases the visibility of your website in search engines. This is important because it helps search engines like Google better understand your website and allows them to show your content to the right people.
Basic features include:
- Scan all links on one or more websites.
- Report broken problems, redirects, and other types of issues.
- Metadata report for each URL found.
- Create a HrefLang matrix for multilingual websites.
- Separate scans for URL subsets.
- Extract and report phone numbers and email links.
SEO performance includes the following:
- Set and report acceptable words, characters, and pixel lengths for titles.
- Acceptable words, set and report character length for description.
- Report titles, descriptions, keywords and titles.
- Optionally create keywords on pages and the entire site.
- Scan and extract metadata from PDFs.
- Custom filters to identify non-existent / existing content.
- Data miners to remove custom content from pages.
Reports may be exported in Excel format. Currently, these include:
- Scan overview
- HrefLang matrix of multilingual sites.
- Page contents include titles, descriptions, keywords and titles.
- Bad links.
- URI analysis of crawled pages.
- Report duplicate content, including duplicate titles, collected checks, ETags, and the Fastenshtein method.
- Report custom filtered results.
- Report cut data
Dear user, you are offered a download