Simple MySQL database backup system script Using PHP
Hello friends! I have a PHP source code here that you may need to develop your web applications. This is a simple database backup system for your web applications. This simple web application has a simple form in which you enter all the necessary information from your database, including the database you want to back up. The purpose of this article is to help you, especially beginners, develop a web application using PHP.
The code I created for this article has a simple user interface that has a single form for dynamic configuration / input from the validity of the database you want to back up. The backup file is automatically downloaded as a SQL file.
Sample runtime images
Follow the instructions below to test the source code provided.
How to implement and requirements:
- Download and install any local web server that can run PHP scripts such as XAMPP / WAMP.
- Download the provided source code zip file. (Download button is below)
- Open your XAMPP / WAMP control panel and launch "Apache" and "MySQL".
- Extract the downloaded source code zip file.
- If you are using XAMPP, copy the extracted folder and paste it into the XAMPP "htdocs" directory. And if you use WAMP, put it in the "www" directory.
- Browse PHPMyAdmin in a browser. http: // localhost / phpmyadmin
- Create a sample database and create a sample table / s with the data in it.
- Browse the Backup My Database web application in your browser. Ie http: // localhost / bmd
- Enter your database credentials in the form provided and click the "Initiate" button to back up.
For you, dear user, a download is suggested