Senior registration management system using Bunifu framework with full source code vb.net and mysql database
Today, in this post, for you dear users of the Magic File website, we have prepared an example of a senior registration management system using the Bunifu framework with the full source code of vb.net and the mysql database.
It is an automated system consisting of Visual Basic, MySQL for Database and Bunifu Frameworks. The admin is the person who plays an important role in all the managements and functions of the senior registration management system. It has a modern design to make it a user-friendly system so that different users do not have any problems while working with the system.
Examples of source runtime images and code
The controls used in the Senior Registration Management System using the Bunifu framework are:
About Senior Registration Management System
The main purpose of the senior enrollment management system is to help school staff save a lot of time and effort during the enrollment process. In this senior registration management system, the administrator must first register and log in to access the system. This way he will be able to manage all the features and functions of the system. The principal now has the ability to manage students, enroll enroll, manage topics, manage academic year, and more. He is also responsible for printing receipts after payment. This senior enrollment management system can generate student reports and copies. By using this registration management system, you ensure that all information is accurate and stored correctly in the system database.
Below are some of the main features of this software
- Student management
- Registration management
- Thread Management
- School year management
- Year level management
- Department management
- User management
- Payment management
- Statement of accounts
- Manage encryption rates
- Create main list reports
- Create a pie chart for enrolled students by year
- Make student copies
- Arrivals and Departures
Download and install the following:
- The latest version of xampp
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015
- Bunifu Framework
How to set up a senior registration management system using the Bunifu framework
- Download the zip file.
- Download and install XAMPP
- Run the XAMPP control panel and launch MySQL and Apache
- Navigate to C: xampphtdocs and extract the downloaded zip file (enrollmentsystemvs.1.0.updated) into the folder.
- Open a browser and go to http: // localhost / phpmyadmin / to create a database
- Click new to create the database.
- Name the database db_enrollment.
- Click import to import the sql file.
- Click select file and select the file found inside the enrollmentsystemvs.1.0.updated folder.
- Go click.
- How to run a senior registration management system using Bunifu Frameworks
- Open the enrollmentsystemvs.1.0.updated folder and click EnrollmentSystemVs.1.0.sln to open the system. After that, press F5 to run the system
Access to management accounts
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
This senior registration management system uses the Bunifu framework with full source code for educational purposes only. You can download it as a reference and expand your knowledge in building a system. You can freely change it to your liking.