Download the script of the customer support system using PHP / MySQLi with the source code as a ticket
In this post, for you dear users of the website, we have prepared a magic file of a customer support system script using PHP / MySQLi with a source code as a ticket.
About the project: Customer support system using PHP / MySQLi
Customer Support System is a simple project that can help a particular business or company that provides customer support after purchasing a product from a customer. In this system, the customer and employees can communicate about the issue or items that occurred in the purchased product. In this feature, the customer can tick for any problems that may arise for the product they have purchased, then the support staff under the department will choose what the customer or manager has chosen to solve the problem. This system has 3 types of users, which are admin, support staff and customer. Only admin users can create new access for customer and support staff. Regarding the relationship between the customer and the support staff, the system has a comments section on each ticket so that users can leave their comments on a specific ticket to communicate with each other.
Sample images at script time
- All users
- Login page
- A page where system users send their credentials to access system data and functions.
- Dashboard screen
- The page that system users are redirected to by default after logging in to Customer Support.
- New ticket page
- A page where system users can create a new ticket. Admin or support staff have a custom background because this feature is based on the problems that customers encounter with the product.
- Ticket management
- This feature includes viewing, editing and deleting. Admin and support staff are allowed to update the ticket status.
- Manage the account
- Opening mode in which users update their system credentials such as email and password.
- Management side only
- Customer page
- A page where the admin can manage the customer list.
- Staff page
- A page where the admin can manage the employee list.
- Section page eا
- A page where the admin can manage the list of sections.
How to run
- Download the source code and extract the zip file.
- Download or set up any local web server running PHP script.
- Open the Web Server Database and create a new database called css_db.
- Enter the SQL file located in the database folder of the source code.
- Copy the source code and paste it into a place where your local web server has access to your local projects. Example for XAMPP ('C: xampphtdocs')
- Open a web browser and browse the project. For example [http: // localhost / customer-support-system]
Default access management
- Email: admin
- Password: admin123
- Type: Manager
I hope this simple customer support system helps you find what you are looking for, safely download and modify the source code.