Download the source and project code of the inventory system in C # with the online mysql database
Source code and project code Inventory in C # with mysql online database is a simple desktop application developed using the C # language. This project is based on the concept of record management. When we talk about the system, a user has to go through a login system to use its features. The admin can change the original stock, warehouse, return, and so on.
The user can manage the main stock, for this the user must enter the desired name, description, category, price and amount. Simply put, the user can perform CRUD functions on it. After this, the user can manage the return by entering the customer ID, transaction ID, name, address and adding inventory items. From the settings, he can add categories and item units. The last feature of this system is about the user management system that the admin can add and arrange the roles of different users.
Sample images at run time source and code
The design of this is so simple that the user will not find any problem while working on it. The inventory system project helps the user in managing inventory items. For data management, MySQL is used as a database. This project is easy to implement and can be understood by users. To run this project, you must have Visual Studio IDE and XAMPP installed on your computer.
- Login system
- Manage, spend, return
- User management system
How to set up and run
- Launch Apache and MySQL in XAMPP and follow the steps given
- Database Connection (MySQL)
- Step 1: Open a browser and go to the URL "http: // localhost / phpmyadmin /"
- Step 2: Then click on the Database tab
- Step 3: Create the database name "db_inventory" and then click on the Import tab.
- Step 4: Click on the browse file and select the "db_inventory.sql" file in the "Database (MySQL)" folder.
- Step 5: Click on go.
- After creating the database,
- Final step: Open the InventorySystem1.0.sln file.
- Enter the username and password provided in the "Readme.txt" file.
Other necessary conditions for the project:
- Connector / NET
- MySQL Connector/ODBC
- Login details are provided in the "Read me first !!. Txt" file inside the project folder.
Dear user, you are offered a download