Download the source and code of Visual Basic.net vb.net image gallery with Access database
In this post, for you, dear users, we have prepared a source and code of Visual Basic .net vb.net gallery of images with Access database ready for download.
This is a Simple VB.NET project with source code called Image Gallery. This software saves and manages images with name and ID specifications. This program will show you how to add multiple images to a form. The display of images in the form can be resized using the resizing key. This simple program will help you learn basic and common operations and functions in VB.NET software development. This software has CRUD Operations, which stands for Create, Read, Update, and Delete Operations. I used a MS Access database to store images and specifications. Apart from the features I mentioned, this program also saves the name and ID for each image.
- Add image
- View image
- Update image information
- Search for images by name
- Resize the image display
How to run
- Download and install the Microsoft Visual Studio software. (Recently tested using VS 2022 Community)
- Download and install MS Office or MS Access Database Engine 2010
Installation / commissioning
- Download and extract the provided source code zip file (download button below)
- Find the file in the extracted source code folder. This file is known as "Simple.sln".
- Open the file with your MS Visual Studio software.
- To run this Simple Contacts project, press the "F5" key on your keyboard
Dear user, you are offered a download