Full description of the file
Download source and sample code of advanced library management system software using VB.NET
Today, in this post, for you dear users of the website, we have prepared a source file and a sample code of the advanced library management system software using VB.NET for download.
This is an advanced library management system project that helps a particular school manage its library records such as books and lending / return transactions. This project is written using VB.NET 4.0 and MS Access 2010 as the back end. This system stores the list of books, school lessons, school sections, colleges, students and many more. Using this system, it helps the librarian or library staff to manage records effectively and records can be easily retrieved. This system has a user interface and user-friendly functions.
The main features are:
- Book input
- Enter the course and department
- Students, faculties, supplier login and records management
- Serial control
- Magazines and magazines
- Student project management
- No document complications
- Book number
- Return of the book
- Advance search records with the possibility of exporting to Excel
How to run
- Download and install Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or later.
- Download and install Microsoft Office
- Download and extract the source code zip file.
- Find the "LibraryManagementSystem.sln" file in the extracted folder.
- Open the solution file with your Microsoft Visual Studio software
- Press the "F5" key on your keyboard to run the project.
- User type - admin
- Username - admin
- Password - 12345
This is how you can check the functions and features of the library management system. I hope this VB.NET and MS Access database project will help you in what you are looking for.
Dear user, you are offered a download