Full description of the file
Download sample source and school management code using VB.NET and MySQL server
Today, in this post, we have prepared a sample source file and school management code for you, dear users of the website, using VB.NET and MySQL server, ready for download.
If you're looking for a school scoring system on VB.Net, you are in the right place. This simple system was created using VB.Net for the top level. This system has 2 user sides which are Administrator and Subject Teacher. The principal is responsible for filling out and maintaining the main list such as students, teachers, users and so on. The administrator can also monitor and create grade reports for students. Subject teacher users are those who are responsible for managing the grades of the students who manage them. The teacher can also print the report of their students' grades by class. This system is easy to use and the features and installation instructions of this system are below.
- Department management
- Manage teachers
- Student management
- Manage absenteeism and student attendance days
- Print reports
- Management of academic year
- Manage system users
- Subject teacher
- Manage thematic grading criteria
- Add student grades
- Update student grades
- Print the report
How to run
- Download and install Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or higher.
- Download and install the MySQL server. Virtual servers like XAMPP / WAMPP will do.
- Download the provided source code zip file.
- Extract the source code zip file.
- Create a new database on your MySQL server called "ibedgrading_db".
- Enter the provided "SQL" file. This file is known as "ibedgrading_db.sql" which is located inside the "Database" folder of the extracted source code.
- Find the project solution file known as "IBEDGradingSystem.sln" in the extracted source code folder.
- Open the solution file with your MS Visual Studio source code.
- Press the "F5" key on your keyboard to run the project.
When the source code first starts on your computer. Press the "F12" key on your keyboard to configure your database connection.
Test your database connection and save it.
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
Option: Main system
Note: To enter subject teachers, select the "Subject Teacher" option in the option.
Dear user, you are offered a download