Download the source and code of the fund management system in VB.Net and MySQL database
Today, in this post, we have prepared for you, dear users, the MagicFile of a source website and the fund management system code in VB.Net and the MySQL database.
VB.Net Cash Management System and MySQL Database is a desktop application that aims to help universities improve their cash register system with features that are easy for any user to understand. This eliminates the long queues of students who pay their tuition and receive their exams.
About VB.Net Cash Management System and MySQL Database
Having an automated cash register management system in VB.Net and MySQL databases is a great advantage when used properly on campus. This will definitely improve the way students' accounts are recorded, stored and calculated. This fund management system in VB.Net and MySQL database includes two parties. Admin and cashier. The cashier is responsible for receiving money and issuing receipts. While in management, he has the ability to manage students, manage courses, and manage expenses. The good thing about VB.Net and MySQL Database Management System is that it is so simple to program and design that you can easily edit and use it.
These are the following features of the fund management system in VB.Net and the MySQL database
- Student Management
- Course management
- Cost management
- Registration management
- Payment management
- User management
- Create accounts receivable report
- Create accounts payable
- Arrivals and Departures
How to set up a fund management system in VB.Net and MySQL database
- Download the zip file.
- Download and install XAMPP
- Run the XAMPP control panel and launch MySQL and Apache
- Extract the downloaded zip file (CashieringManagementSystem) into the folder
- Open a browser and go to http: // localhost / phpmyadmin / to create a database
- Click new to create a database.
- Name the database sourcecodester_db_studentpayment
- Click import to import the sql file.
- Click on select file and select the file found inside the CashieringManagementSystem folder
- Click go.
How to run the fund management system in VB.Net and MySQL database
- Open the "CashieringManagementSystem" folder
- Click on StudentPaymentCenter.sln to open the system.
- Load the DB.vb file and paste the database specifications.
- Press F5 to run the system.
Access to management accounts
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
This fund management system in Visual Basic .NET and MySQL database with complete source code is for educational purposes only. You can download it as a reference and expand your knowledge in building a system. You can freely change it to your liking.