Full description of the file
Download sample source file and code how to work with MS Access database in Visual Basic .NET (VB.Net)
Today, in this post, for you, dear users of the website, we have prepared a sample file of the source file and the code for how to work with the MS Access database in Visual Basic .NET (VB.Net).
It is a simple library system developed using VB.Net and MS Access database. This program can help students, beginners or newcomers to the programming language to understand how to integrate VB.NET and MS Access databases. The program is able to save, update, delete, view and search book details. This program is a single-form program, which means that all the functions / features of this simple library program can be done in one way. Data can be browsed by scrolling the pagination buttons. The navigation buttons consist of 4 different buttons, which are the next, previous, first and last buttons.
- Add a book
- Update book details
- View book details
- Delete book
- Book Search
How to implement and requirements
- Download and install MS Visual Studio. (Recently tested using MS VS 2019)
- Download and install MS Office or MS Access Database Engine 2010.
- Installation / commissioning
- Find the Solution file in the extracted source code folder. This file is known as "SimpleLibrarySystem.sln".
- Open the file with your MS Visual Studio.
- Press the "F5" key on your keyboard to run the simple library system program.
You can now check the features and functions of this simple library system project in VB.NET and MS Access databases. I hope this can help you meet your needs and find something useful for your future projects.