Full description of the file
Download Sudoku game source and code with Visual Basic Sudok vb.net
Today, in this post, for you, dear users of the website, we have prepared a source file and Sudoku game code with Visual Basic Sudok vb.net ready for download.
Sudoku (Japanese: 数独) is a number table that is one of the best brain exercises and IQ boosters. Scientists say: by solving sudoku, the human brain becomes ten years younger. Today, it is considered one of the common entertainments in different countries of the world.
French newspapers used a variety of Sudoku puzzles in the 19th century, and the puzzle has appeared in puzzle books since 1979 under the name Number Place. However, modern Sudoku only gained widespread popularity in 1986. It was published by the Japanese puzzle company Nikoli under the name Sudoku, meaning "single number". It was first published in an American newspaper, and then The Times (London), in 2004, thanks to the efforts of Wayne Gould, who was a designed a computer program for the rapid generation of unique puzzles, was published.
Law of the game
The most common type of sudoku is a 9x9 table, where the whole table is divided into 9 smaller 3x3 tables. In this table, some numbers are placed by default, and the rest of the numbers should be found by observing the following three rules:
- The first rule: numbers 1 to 9 should be placed in each line of the table without repetition.
- The second rule: numbers 1 to 9 should be placed in each column of the table without repetition.
- The third rule: In each 3x3 area, the table of numbers 1 to 9 should be placed without repetition.
The main features of this source and code are as follows
- High speed and efficiency of execution time
- It has the ability to solve the table automatically
- With the possibility of saving and reloading the game
- And ...
For you, dear user, a download is suggested.