Download the source and script code of the messaging web application in PHP and MySQL database
We have put the source and script code of the messaging web application in PHP and MySQL database in this for you, dear users of the magic file website, for download.
Introducing the source and script code of the messaging web program
I developed this project using the following:
- XAMPP v3.3.0 as my local web server running PHP version 8.0.7
- PHP language
- MySQL database
- Java Script
The project can only be accessed by registered users, which means that user registration is required to use this web application. This system requires users to have some personal information, including their desired symbol. By talking about features, the user can view all their conversations with another user. By default, the dialog box only loads 25 new messages from both users, and to load previous messages, users must move to the oldest message shown to move the system to another 25 old messages. The sender can delete the message he sent, but both users can see if the sender has deleted the message. The deleted message will not be deleted completely, only the deleted message will be displayed as the content of the message on the call box. The program also has the number of unread messages per conversion. This system does not require verification for users to send messages to others. Logged in users can also view other users' profile information.
- Secure entry and registration
- View personal profile
- View other users' profiles
- Search for the user by name and email
- List of all users with whom it has communicated
- Each item shows the username, email and last message
- Indicates the count of unread messages next to the user avatar
- Automatically updates the number of unread messages and the last message sent
- Automatically reorders the list from newest to oldest
- Conversation box
- Display 25 messages by default
- Another 25 old messages are loaded as you scroll up
- Automatically updates new messages without reloading
- Shows the "New Message" button when a new message is received and if not at the bottom of the redirect box
- Delete sent message
- Shows deleted text for deleted messages
- Automatically change the content of the deleted message to the deleted text when the sender deletes the message.
- The "User Icon" acts as a navigation button to the user profile
- "Close / clear icon" to close the conversation.
- Manage account / credential information
- Home Page
- Conversation context
- Search user
- User profile