Full description of the file
Download web application script to create PDF file using TCPDF and PHP / OOP code
Today, in this post, for you, dear users of the Magic File website, we have prepared a sample script of a web program for making a PDF file using TCPDF and PHP / OOP code.
This simple project is a PDF web design application. This project is a web-based application developed in PHP and MySQL database that allows the user to create a PDF file. This project uses the TCPDF library to achieve the main purpose of the program. Using the material kit template, it has a nice user interface. This project includes user-friendly features and capabilities.
Sample images at script time
About PDF Web Application I developed this project using the following:
- XAMPP version 3.3.0
- MySQL database
- Java Script
- Google Material icon
- Material kit mold 2
This simple PDF Generator Web Application application is publicly available, meaning that the application does not require user registration. This project allows the user to create their own pdf file using the application form. The PDF output form includes various input fields, including name, PDF content using the Summernote library, and password field. The user can encrypt the pdf file using their given password. The program also saves pdf contents as an HTML file to easily update the PDF file.
- Home Page
- Create a new PDF file
- Browse all created files
- Search the created file from the list
- PDF file preview
- Download PDF file
- Encrypt the created PDF file
- Updated PDF file
- Delete PDF file
System requirements and setup
- Download and install any local web server such as XAMPP.
- Download the provided source code zip file. (Download button is below)
- Open your XAMPP control panel and launch Apache and MySQL.
- Extract the downloaded source code zip file.
- Copy the extracted source code folder and put it in the "htdocs" XAMPP directory.
- Extract the downloaded assets zip file.
- Copy the extracted assets folder and paste it into the main source code path.
- Browse PHPMyAdmin in a browser. Namely http: // localhost / phpmyadmin
- Create a new database called pdf_generator_db.
- Import the provided SQL file. This file is known as pdf_generator_db.sql, which is located inside the Database folder.
- Browse the PDF generator web application in a browser. Ie http: // localhost / pdf_generator /.
Dear user, you are offered a download