Full description of the file
Web form builder script using PHP and jQuery
This is a simple PHP and jQuery project that allows users to create a dynamic form. The project is inspired by works like Google Forms, although this web application has only the main features of the existing program. This project can be used to conduct surveys, online job application forms, etc.
About the web application
This simple form builder web application has CRUD (create, read, update and delete) operations for the form. In creating the form, the user can set the form title, description, multiple questions and a specific type of choice to answer the questions. This form builder controls 4 different types of input fields for the type of answers / choices, which are: paragraph, input / file upload, checkboxes (multiple options can select more than one item) and buttons Radio (can only select 1 item). Once the form is created, it provides a form link system that the form creator / author can share to collect answers. The web application also stores responses from users who have responded / completed the form.
- Create a form
- View form
- Update the form
- Delete form
- View reply list
- View user replies
- Downloadable link for uploaded file
- The web form builder program has been developed using the following:
- Create a form page
Sample of runtime images
How to implement the requirements and install / set up
- Download and install any local web server such as XAMPP / WAMP. (PHP version must be at least +7)
- Download the source code zip file provided. (Download button is below)
- Extract the downloaded source code zip file.
- Open your XAMPP / WAMP control panel and launch Apache and MySQL.
- If you are using XAMPP, copy the source code folder to your htdocs folder, and if you are using WAMP, copy the www.
- Place the SQL file in the database directory in the extracted source code folder. This file is known as form_builder_db.sql
- Open a browser and browse PHPMyAdmin. http: // localhost / phpmyadmin
- Create a new database named form_builder_db and import the provided SQL file.
- Browse the Form Builder web application. I mean http: // localhost / form_builder
Dear user, you are offered a download