Full description of the file
Simple music player script in PHP and jQuery source code
Today, in this post, we have prepared a simple music player script in PHP and jQuery source code for you, dear users of the website, to download.
About the music player program
I developed this project using the following:
- XAMPP version 3.3.0
- MySQL database
- Bootstrap version 5
This simple music player includes a CRUD or Create, Read, Update, and Delete feature that allows users to upload the music or sound they want. This program does not require any user credentials. When uploading audio or music, the system asks users to enter a title, description, audio file, and video file. This data is displayed by playing audio in the player. In the case of an audio player, the program has its own custom controls for controlling the audio file. The user can play, pause and pause the audio using the provided buttons. Also, the user can use the custom buttons to go to the next or previous track listed. Here, the user can use the player slider to play the current volume and volume.
- General side
- Add new music
- Upload a music file
- Upload a music video file
- List of all music or audio files
- Update music or audio data
- Delete music or audio data
- Display current audio data
- period of time
- Custom player controls
- Play button
- Pause button
- Previous song button
- Next song button
- Sound time slider
- Volume slider
- Live time display
The source code was created for educational purposes only. You can download the source code and change it the way you want.
Sample images at script time
- Download and install any local web server such as XAMPP / WAMP.
- Download the source code zip file provided. (Download button is below)
- Open your XAMPP / WAMP control panel and launch Apache and MySQL.
- Extract the downloaded source code zip file.
- If you are using XAMPP, copy the extracted source code folder and place it in the XAMPP "htdocs" directory. And if you use WAMP, put it in the "www" directory.
- Browse PHPMyAdmin in a browser. I mean http: // localhost / phpmyadmin
- Create a new database called mp_db.
- Import the provided SQL file. This file is known as mp_db.sql, which is located inside the Database folder.
- Browse the music player in a browser. Ie http: // localhost / music_player /.
Dear user, you are offered a download