Store script service pack with admin panel in PHP and SQLite source code
This project is called Simple Subscription Website. It is a web-based application that gives companies potential members to request a plan for something. This software has a management panel that system management can manage all the information on the website. The information displayed on the website is all generated dynamically, meaning that the company does not need to customize the website information through codes. This simple application has a pleasant user interface and user-friendly capabilities.
Sample runtime images
I developed this project using the following:
- XAMPP v3.3.0 as my local web server which has PHP version 8.0.7
- PHP language
- SQLite Database
- And more ...
About the project
As I mentioned above, the system has a management panel. The admin panel is only accessible by the admin registered in the system database. Admin users are responsible for managing the information displayed on the website, such as the existing layout list. They are also the ones who can manage the list of application or subscription requests.
The main purpose of this mini-project is to help new programmers, especially those who are new to PHP, to practice and learn some programming ideas in developing a simple web application such as SQLite3 database and object-oriented programming. Uses.
- Management panel
- Safe entry / exit
- Home Page
- Design List Management (CRUD)
- Special plan management
- Program Management or Subscription Request List (CRUD)
- System information management
- Company details
- About us
- System logo
- Website cover image
- System users list management
- Account Credit Management
- General side
- Explore subscription schemes
- Learn more about the design offered by the company
- Submit a subscription request
- Read company information about content and information
- Some system photos
- Home page
- Simple subscription website
- Plan list page
- Design details screen
- application form
- About Us Page
Implementation method and installation/startup requirements
- Download and install any local web server such as XAMPP / WAMP.
- Download the source code zip file provided. (Download button is below)
- Open your php.ini XAMPP / WAMP file and delete the sqlite3 and gd extensions. Then, save the file.
- Open your XAMPP / WAMP control panel and launch Apache.
- Extract the downloaded source code zip file.
- If you are using XAMPP, copy the extracted source code folder and place it in the XAMPP "htdocs" directory. And if you use WAMP, put it in the "www" directory.
- Browse a simple subscription website in a browser. Namely http: // localhost / plan_application / for the client position and http: // localhost / plan_application / admin for the administrator position.
Default access management
- Username: admin
- Password: admin123