Full description of the file
Download the staff task management system script in PHP / PDO code
This project is a task management system. This is a web-based application project developed in PHP and MySQL databases. This project is an automated and online task management for a company and its employees. This program helps the company to easily manage and distribute or delegate tasks to any employee. The software also includes a simple attendance management system. It has a nice user interface using the Bootstrap Framework. This task management system consists of simple and user-friendly features and capabilities.
This project has been developed using the following:
- XAMPP version 3.3.0
- MySQL database
- Java Script
- Excellent font
The task management system with the attendance management project is accessible by 2 different roles, which are the admin and the employee. Admin users are those who manage day-to-day tasks. They also have the privilege of accessing and managing all system features and capabilities, including employee list management and system management. Admin users can create printable daily reports for Tasks and Attendance. The employee user has only a limited license for different features and functions of the site. They can only manage the to-do list. On the employee side, the employee can register his or her attendance online. This system automatically calculates the time or duration of their daily presence.
Features of the manager
- Main Page
- Task management
- Add a new job
- List of all tasks
- Edit/update job details
- View work details
- Remove the task
- Attendance management
- Clock In/Time In
- Clock Out/Time Out
- List of all participants
- Remove attendance
- Supervisor management
- Add new admin user
- List of all admin users
- Edit / update admin user details
- Update administrator user password
- Delete the admin user
- Staff management
- Add new employee user
- List of all employee users
- Edit / update employee user details
- Update the employee's user password
- Delete the employee user
- Create a printable daily work report
- Create a printable daily attendance report
- Login and logout
Facilities on the employee side
- List of all assigned tasks
- Task status update
- View work details
- List of all people present at the meeting
- Arrival / Time in
- August / Time Out
- Download and install any local web server such as XAMPP.
- Download the provided source code zip file. (Download button is below)
- Open your XAMPP control panel and launch Apache and MySQL.
- Extract the downloaded source code zip file.
- Copy the extracted source code folder and put it in the "htdocs" XAMPP directory.
- Browse PHPMyAdmin in a browser. Namely http: // localhost / phpmyadmin
- Create a new database called etms_db.
- Import the provided SQL file. This file is known as etms_db.sql and is located inside a database folder.
- Browse the task management system in a browser. Ie http: // localhost / etms /.
Default admin access:
- Username: admin
- Password: admin123