Full description of the file
Download the script of laundry reservation management system in PHP language
This is a PHP project called Laundry Reservation Management System. In this simple project, the main goal of this project is to build a faster and more reliable web application. In the initial stage of studying the PHP programming language. Useful for laundry management systems. The project manages the day-to-day operations of a laundry shop or business.
Laundry reservation management system has been developed using PHP, MySQL database, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and some other libraries / plugins. The project is a web-based application that provides an online platform for laundry businesses to record their daily transactions. In this project, the system user can dynamically create a list of services provided by his business, such as washing clothes, ironing, etc. This project requires user credentials as a security feature of the system. The admin user can dynamically create a user group with the license he chooses, which only the created group can access. This system has a pleasant user interface and user-friendly functions. You can easily download and modify the source code the way you want.
- Secure entry / exit
- User management
- Add user
- User editing
- Delete user
- View user
- Customer management
- Add a customer
- Edit the client
- Delete customer
- View customer
- Order management
- Add order
- Edit order
- Delete order
- View order
- Change the status of the order
- Delivery report today
- Waiting orders - change of status
- Add service
- Delete the service
- View services
- Appearance management
- Email management
- Update user profile / password
Sample images at script time
How to implement, requirements and installation / commissioning
- Download and install any local web server such as XAMPP / WAMP.
- Download the source code zip file provided. (Download button is below)
- Open your XAMPP / WAMP control panel and launch Apache and MySQL.
- Extract the downloaded source code zip file.
- If you are using XAMPP, copy the extracted source code folder and place it in the XAMPP "htdocs" directory. And if you use WAMP, put it in the "www" directory.
- Browse PHPMyAdmin in a browser. I mean http: // localhost / phpmyadmin
- Create a new database called laundry_db.
- Import the provided SQL file. This file is known as laundry_db.sql, which is located inside the DB folder.
- Browse the laundry reservation management system in a browser. I mean http: // localhost / laundry.
Admin Access Information:
- Email / username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: admin
Dear user, you are offered a download