Download the simple image gallery web application script using PHP code
Today, in this post, for you, dear users of the Saharamaz website, we have prepared a simple image gallery web program script sample using PHP code ready for download.
This is a simple PHP project called Simple Image Gallery Web App. This application is a web-based application that can be managed by multiple users. The user can save their images in this web application. He can also organize his uploaded images by album. This software has many features for managing images.
About the Simple Image Gallery Web App
- Secure login and registration
- Dashboard (summary displayed)
- Album management
- Create a new album
- Rename new album
- Delete album
- Image management
- List all images in an album
- Rename the image
- Download image
- Transfer the image to another album
- View image
- Delete image
- Archive management
- Recover deleted album
- Image recovery deleted
Sample runtime images
How to run, requirements and installation/startup
- Download and install any local web server such as XAMPP / WAMP.
- Download the provided source code zip file. (Download button is below)
- Open your XAMPP / WAMP control panel and launch Apache and MySQL.
- Extract the downloaded source code zip file.
- If you are using XAMPP, copy the extracted source code folder and place it in the XAMPP "htdocs" directory. And if you use WAMP, put it in the "www" directory.
- Browse PHPMyAdmin in a browser. Namely http: // localhost / phpmyadmin
- Create a new database called gallery_db.
- Import the provided SQL file. This file is known as gallery_db.sql and is located inside a database folder.
- Browse the Simple Image Gallery web app in a browser. Ie http: // localhost / gallery.
Sample user access:
Dear user, you are offered a download