Full description of the file
File upload script with expiring download link and SEO friendly in php
Today in this post, for you dear users of the website, we have prepared a magical file upload script with an expiring download link and SEO friendly in php.
This simple project / web application is a file upload with expiring download link and SEO. This code is just a simple implementation of encrypting real links to protect them against direct downloaders. This way you can make sure that users visit your website first before receiving the file they want. The web application has a simple form that allows the user to upload a file or document to the system that is only available at regular intervals. This program has no database because I created this simple project to share with other programmers, especially those who are new to PHP. Source code can help them improve their programming capabilities and understand some of the functions of PHP.
Sample runtime images
- Basic encryption and decryption using Base64
- Open the link to the new tab using the button
- Copy the text to the clipboard Click the button
- HTML5 validation
- Using htaccess. Create the right SEO URL
- Framework and topic (s) used:
how it works
- Users select a file to upload.
- Users specify the expiration time of the downloadable file.
- The user then submits the form. In the upload process, the source code creates a copy to the specific upload destination of the source code to save the file.
- Then, the source code itself automatically generates an SEO friendly download link.
- The web application displays a download link and 2 buttons, which are the "Copy to clipboard" and "Open in a new tab" buttons.
Execution method and installation / commissioning requirements
- Download and install any local web server such as XAMPP / WAMP that has a PHP version of at least 7.1.8.
- Download the provided source code zip file. (Download button is below)
- Open your XAMPP / WAMP control panel and launch "Apache".
- Extract the downloaded source code file.
- If you are using XAMPP, copy the extracted source code folder and place it in the XAMPP "htdocs" directory. And if you use WAMP, put it in the "www" directory.
- Browse your uploaded file with an SEO-friendly and expiring web link in a browser. Ie http: // localhost / Expiring-Download-Link
Dear user, you are offered a download