How to use secret Instagram hacks to get followers?
Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms in the world, with more than 500 million daily active users of this application in the world. Gone are the days when it was considered an app for kids. It has now established itself as an important tool for networking, content marketing and audience building among brands and individuals. It is estimated that the average Instagram engagement rate for brands in 2020 was about 0.96%, which is very high compared to other social networks.
The following hacks will help you reach an interaction rate above this average. Whether you are looking to attract new followers on Instagram, or a brand that is working to increase its reach, these tips can be used in your social strategy to achieve the best results.
1. Customize your stories according to your brand
Too often, your brand colors may not match the colors in your Instagram stories. The same goes for fonts, because Instagram only offers a few fonts. Since a large part of brand marketing is about creating aesthetics and creating a brand color palette that is instantly recognizable, there are certain steps you can take to customize and build your story guide.
Create a custom story guide:
- Use your brand's color palette to create a story
- Save it in the Favorites folder in your camera roll
- Create a new Instagram story
- You can select the color palette photo from the stickers option or copy and paste it.
- Using a color dropper then allows you to choose the exact brand colors from the pre-made palette.
- You can now use these colors to add them to your background, text or drawing.
- Creating custom fonts can be done in a few simple steps.
- Download a free Instagram font tool from many online tools, such as Instagram or LingoJam fonts.
- Type your text in the font tool you selected and choose a font that matches the aesthetics of your brand.
- Once the text is written in the desired font, copy it to paste into your stories, posts or bio.
2. Add several hashtags to the story and make them invisible
There are ways to increase Instagram traffic and brand visibility on the platform, and at the same time organize the stories with taste. Using hashtags can be discovered by potential customers and followers, but adding multiple hashtags can sometimes ruin the aesthetics of stories. Here's how you can hide hashtags to keep your content on the brand:
- Select the photo you want to share in the stories.
- Write the hashtags and then move them to an area with a solid background.
- Be sure to minimize the hashtag font size.
- Use the font icon to draw it on the photo and select the same background color
- Use this color to drag on the hashtag to match the background, making it invisible.
- You can repeat the same process and add up to 30 hashtags to the story.
3. Respond to comments with lightning speed
Interacting with your followers is very important to increase the reach of your brand. However, responding to any follower can be very difficult. If your followers ask similar questions, there are ways to create useful shortcuts to automatically respond to Instagram comments. You can do this in the following way:
- In the settings menu of your phone, go to the keyboard option.
- Select the text replacement option.
- Click on the plus sign (+) in the upper right corner.
- Type the standard answer you want to create in the "Phrase" option and select it as a shortcut.
- Create an abbreviation for the phrase and then click save.
- You can now use this shortcut to reply to comments on your keyboard.
4. Customize cover images in your videos
It can be seen that when uploading a video, the cover is often blurry and unattractive. You can create custom cover frames for your videos as follows:
- Attach the required cover image to the beginning or end of the video file before uploading the video to Instagram.
- Upload the video on Instagram and enter the edit option.
- Select the part of the video that makes up the cover image to set as the video frame.
- Click Save and Publish.
5. Change the color of the stickers
Although not often overlooked, tags can be great for adding character to your stories. A good way to ensure that they do not affect the aesthetics of your story is to change their color to match the brand color palette. You can do this by selecting the color wheel button at the top or bottom of the page when adding a tag.
Introducing Instagram tools
If you are looking for a way to like, follow, and comment on Instagram completely automatically and through a robot, go to this link (Instagram intelligent robot)
If you are looking to extract Instagram followers as an Excel file, go to this link (Extract Instagram followers)
If you are looking for software that you want to unfollow those who have not followed you, go to this link (Anfaloo Instagram)
If you are looking for software to send mail via computer, go to this link (Send Instagram posts via PC)
If you are looking for a robot to send your message directly to users via computer ID, go to this link (Robot sending message directly to Instagram)
If you are looking for software to download the full Instagram page (Download full Instagram)
If you are looking for software to follow users through the list (Follow Instagram users through the list )
If you are looking for software to get all the comments, send it to Instagram (Extract the list of comments sent to Instagram posts )